Enjoy the impressive scenery from the windows and terrace of Villa Vuosselinhovi. This massive deadwood cottage is located by the shore of Lake Vuosselinjärvi, with a view over the lake to the Ruka slopes and Valtavaara fell. Right across the windows you can see a beautiful, old forest of big spruces – if you choose to turn on the lights, the forest looks even more impressive. Villa Vuosselinhovi provides a unique setting for a holiday. In winter, enjoy a real fire indoors while looking at the scenery outside, and maybe even watch the colourful Northern lights from the couch or from the upstairs bedroom. In summer, spend leisurely days barbecuing on the terrace, or boating and fishing at the lake. The villa’s well-equipped kitchen is a place where cooking is a pleasure, and the kitchen is perfectly equipped also for a professional chef.
This top-quality villa sleeps 11 people, with an opportunity for extra beds by separate agreement. There is also a baby travel cot (incl. mattress and protective sheet, no bedding and linen).
The two-storey villa is beautifully decorated and equipped with every luxury, to meet the needs of even the most demanding holiday-makers.
- Downstairs: kitchen, dining room, living room, three bedrooms (double bed in each, and TV in two), two toilets, sauna (electric stove), washroom with two showers, utility room, dressing room (can be used for sleeping) and a roomy hall.
- On the second floor there is a bedroom (double bed) and a hall with sofas and a coffee table and a TV. There is also a lower space for extra beds with room for watching TV and playing games.
- In addition, there is a cellar with space for equipment maintenance.
On two sides of the villa there is a terrace with tables and chairs, and a balcony that opens from the upstairs bedroom. A lighted staircase leads to the lakeshore, where there is a campfire site and pier. Bedlinens and bath and hand towels are included in the rent. End cleaning is also inclusive.
THE ATMOSPHERIC AND WELL-EQUIPPED VILLA IS BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED
- In the kitchen: dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave oven, electric ceramic cooker, gas cooker, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, and silverware for 12 people
- Other amenities are a wood-burning fireplace, automatic ventilation, TV, DVD player, wireless Internet connection, drying cabinet for clothes, washing machine and tumble dryer, central vacuum cleaner, an iron, cleaning equipment and baby high chair
- In the cellar: ski maintenance rack, an iron and tools
- On the terrace: electric grill (only summer), table and chairs, easy chairs
- car port for two cars, heating sockets
- snowmobile shed
- lockable outdoor store room
- whiteboard (by separate agreement)
- Available for use outdoors: lakeside campfire site, smoking box for fish, equipment for summer and winter fishing, such as fishnets, hooks and lines, jigs, fishing rods (net fishing permits are included in the rent), 2 bicycles and 2 Fat Bike –bicycles
- There are also sledges and 2 pairs of snowshoes
- The villa rent also includes the use of a row boat and life jackets
- Outdoor lights in the garden and on the nearby trees
- Pets may be allowed (by separate agreement)
The distance from the villa to the shore of Lake Vuosselijärvi is about 30 metres, and it is easy to go swimming from the pier. The area offers great opportunities for cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, snowmobiling, fishing and hiking.
Koukkuniementie 16, Rukatunturi