(133 M2/ 4 + 3 beds)
This villa will be ready in the spring 2022, and is available for bookings from 1.6.2022. More information via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 400 935 361.
Bright and modern Villa Kuura located on the shore of Lake Vuosselijärvi invites you to spend your holiday near nature all year round. This fully equipped villa is designed to meet the highest standards, and has a gorgeous view over the lake from every single window. The villa has a partly glazed 58 m2 terrace with a view to the lake. There is a partly glazed building on the beach, with a 8 m2 wooden sauna (only for a summer use), and also a 20 m2 glazed barbeque hut with a fireplace and sofa set.
There’s also a campfire place right at the shore of the beach, with a fish smoking oven and a pier platform, where you can admire the lake, the slopes of Ruka and views of Pyhävaara.
There are 4+4 beds: the master bedroom has a double bed (separable beds), extra bed and an armchair that can be turned into a bed. The smaller bedroom has a double bed (separable beds). In the living room you can find a sofa bed for two. There is also a travel cot for a baby (incl. mattress and protective sheet, no bedding and linen).
The rent includes bed linen, hand towels and bath towels. Extra beds 25 €/ each. Final cleaning is also included in the rent. Arrangements for pets are made separately. Please ask for details when booking.
- Both bedrooms have their own toilets. They also have smart TVs. Master bedroom has their own access to the outside terrace
- The living room and modern open-plan kitchen share the same space. Living room has a smart TV and Bluetooth Google Home speaker system, and also a fireplace. Access to outside terrace
- Electric sauna with a window, bathroom with two showers and dressing room with access to the outside terrace
- 3 toilets
- On the glass terrace has a sofa set
- The terrace also has an electric barbeque (only in the summer), dining furniture and easy chairs
- In a technical room there is a ski maintenance table, iron for skiis and some tools
- Car port for two cars with a plug for car heater, extension cord available for heating other cars. Possibility to charge an electric car (electricity included in the rent)
- Lockable storage where are hobby equipment
- Fire woods in a car port
THIS WELL EQUIPPED VILLA IS DECORATED WITH NATURAL TONES
- The modern open-plan kitchen amenities include dishwasher, fridge and freezer, microwave, induction stove, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and plates and cutlery for 8 people
- Other amenities of the villa are WiFi, washing machine, tumble dryer, drying cabinet, central vacuum cleaner, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, cleaning equipment and baby high chair and a pot
- We can also provide a white screen, a white board and a projector, if needed
- You also have a rowing boat, a canoe and lifejackets
- The rent includes fishing equipment both summer and winter use, 2 bicycles, 2 Fat Bike –bicycles (helmets), several sledges, 2 kick sleds, 2 pairs of snow shoes and some garden games
- Fire woods
- Garden and tree lightning
- Geothermal heating, mechanical ventilation, electrical fire alarm system
The shore of Lake Vuosselijärvi is only 20 m from the villa. You can go swimming using either the ladders into the water or next to the boat dock. The beach is sandy and shallow. During the winter you can ski on the lake or forest and to a snow mobile route is only 400 meters over the lake.
Koukkuniementie 17 A, Rukatunturi