There is only a short drive to the excellent, snow-sure slopes of Ruka Holiday Resort. Cross-country ski tracks and snowmobile routes pass right next to the chalet, and the lake is only a stone’s throw away. At Villa Jaloruka you can enjoy the breath-taking scenery and the four seasons just the way they are.
A boardwalk leads to a campfire site by the lakeshore. The use of a rowing boat and a canoe is included in the rental price. You need a fishing permit to go fishing on the lake. Completed in 2008, Villa Jaloruka is a luxury chalet with a total of 110m² warm living space over two floors. In total eight beds.
The rent includes bed linen and bath and hand towels. Also the final cleaning is included in the rent.
- Open-plan kitchen
- Upstairs 3 bedrooms, toilet and lobby. There are two bedrooms with 160 cm beds. Third bedroom with double bed and TV
- Downstairs one bedroom double bed and en-suite toilet and tv
- Separate toilet downstairs
- In addition, there is an excellent sauna and partly glazed terrace and gas grill (only summer).
- Car port for one car with a plug for car heater, extension cord available for heating other cars
- Lockable storage
- Whiteboard (available upon request)
- The modern open-plan kitchen includes dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, ceramic cooktop, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster and tableware for 10 people.
- Other amenities of the villa are wood-burning fireplace, mechanical ventilation, TV, DVD player, CD player, Internet access, drying cabinet, central vacuum cleaner, iron/ironing board, cleaning equipment and high chair
- The rental price includes the use of a rowing boat and canoe and safety jackets and fishing equipment and 2 bicycles (helmets)
- Fire wood
Travel cot for small child (incl. mattress and protective sheet, no bedding and linen)
- Garden and tree lighting
- Arrangements for pets are made separately. Please ask for details when booking
Address Koukkulahdentie 16, Rukatunturi